my name's Lesley. this is my blog.

i'm 16, rely on Jesus and come across odd. i'm also pesco-vegetarian.

hobbies include:
dancing.
gardening.
reading rad books.
listening to crazy music.
blogging.
having insane swag.
& i'll be learning to knit soon.

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

my passions & loves

(Not necessarily in order after the first two)

God [Passion and love]

My boyfriend. c: [passion in a non-weird way and love]
Family... as odd as we are.  [passion and love]

Dance [passion and love]


Weddings [passion and love]

Friends (Photo Credit: Valerie Carbaugh) [love]
Reading [love]
Mismatching my socks [you could say it's a passion]
Converse [love]
Gardening (spring time, haha) [love]

Indie folk/indie rock/folk rock music  [love]

Writing happy endings  [love]
Collecting buttons  [passion? maybe. love]
Blueberry bagels  [just delicious...mm, passion and love]
Being pro-life [passion]
Strawberry ice cream! (With no strawberry chunks.. who wants that healthy crap?!) [love]
Hidden picture books [passion and love]
Old couples... old people in general. [love]
Missions [passion]
Being different [passion and love]

Small compared to ALL the things I'm passionate about and love. Just thought you'd enjoy what I enjoy.
  What do you think?

2 comments:

  1. I love that you gave me photo credit. It makes me happy. And I like the idea for this post...I may have to do something similar. :)
    I love you, girl!

    ReplyDelete