Just yesterday I blogged about Kony 2012. It made me sick.. and still does. But, do you ever wonder if it's all just a scam to make us mindlessly send them money? HELLO?! I'm not saying this is a scam but you have to wonder. After yesterday I noticed everybody getting excited and into Kony 2012, especially youth. If no one has realized yet, if you get the youth's mind involved then you'll be set to go... It's been that way since the beginning of time. Not to mention this has been going on for a long LONG time in lots of other country's... It's the world we live in, no matter how much we want to stop it, it's always going to be happening. Please don't get me wrong, It's wonderful that I now know who Joseph Kony is and of course I want him to be arrested. Seriously though, he's hiding now... You can't do much when you're hiding.
Create your opinion:
http://blog.joerenken.com/2012/03/07/invisible-children-and-kony-2012-exposed/
http://scam.com/showthread.php?p=1147338
http://www.city-data.com/forum/politics-other-controversies/1515154-kony-2012-a-3.html
http://news.yahoo.com/kony-2012-viral-campaign-scam-094450230.html
Warning: Some crude language and I didn't listen to all 12 mins.
All I'm asking is you do your research.
Aside from everything I think it's great that they're standing up for something. I'll be out April 20th putting up posters and raising awareness... Maybe not as crazy as my fellow humans, but I will.
No comments:
Post a Comment